We (Christ Church, Exmouth):
- Will store your personal data securely
- Won’t share your details with anyone else unless that person or body has a legitimate interest in having it. This might include HMRC for Gift Aid purposes and the Free Church of England
- Won’t call you asking for donations
- Will delete your data two years after you have left the Church or last contacted it, unless you have expressed a desire to remain in contact.
- Ask us at any time to confirm what personal data of yours we hold
- Ask us to rectify the data if, for example, you have moved house or changed email address
Basis, sources and use of data collection:
- We collect data from you for the purposes of preparing and updating the Church Directory, keeping in contact with you about what the Church is doing, answering queries you raise, following that up and dealing with Gift Aid
- We also collect your IP address or social media details if you contact us via our website or Facebook page
- We process your data either on the basis of your specific consent or where we have a legitimate interest or statutory obligation in processing it e.g. for Gift Aid purposes
If anyone has a query about this policy they should speak to one of the leaders.