GrowCaring for one another and cheering each other on
Life Groups (via zoom)
- The Lighthouse – meet weekly, via Zoom, on Tuesday evenings.
- Cranford United – meet weekly, via Zoom, on Wednesday evenings.
- Gateway – Youth Life Group – meet via Zoom on Wednesday evenings.
- Star Lifegroup – meet weekly, via Zoom, on Thursday afternoons from 3-4pm.
- Crossed Wise – meet weekly, via Zoom on Thursday evenings.
Opportunities to Serve
There are always opportunities to serve in the church and community once people are established in the Church. We encourage our members to use their God-given talents to the full.
Prayer is very important to the life of Christ Church. There is time to pray during the worship.
- The Sunday prayer meeting is now every Sunday evening, via Zoom at 7.30pm.
- The Thursday prayer meeting is every Thursday morning, via Zoom at 9am.
(the link is in the newsletter)
There is prayer available at the end of the morning service, and at Home Groups which run on a Tuesday and Wednesday evening. We offer prayer at our Toddler Group on a Monday morning and at 4Women, once a month, on a Monday evening.
If you would like to receive prayer and you are not yet coming to Christ Church, please ring the Church Office and we will get back to you.
Upload is a huge party for young people at Exeter Cathedral. Over 1500 young people from across the South West descend on the Cathedral for an evening of quality entertainment, celebrating the Queen’s Birthday. It gives our young people a unique experience of Christian faith which they may want to explore further. This is now an annual event with an amazing line up of bands, sports and inflatables zones, gaming zones, chillout areas and loads more.